For the foreseeable future (since April 2020), we will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom. Links are attached to Call to Meeting posts.
Our meetings are now scheduled for the third Tuesday of each month beginning at 6:30 pm, except for February where we schedule just before RootsTech. Any other changes will be announced via the blog/email.
- January 16 – Todd Knowles, Jews of the Caribbean
- February 27 – Daniel Horowitz, Why is My Grandmother’s Record Private?
- March 20 –
- April 17 – Roundtable – bring your latest projects and questions!
- May 15 – Janette Silverman from Ancestry ProGenealogists, In the Aftermath
- June 26 – Tracy Zappala from Ancestry ProGenealogists will speak on Danish Jewish research.
- July 17 – Kathy Kirkpatrick, Italian Concentration Camps in World War II. Handout at https://gentracer.com/itcchandout.pdf
- August 21 – Ken Bravo, a former president of IAJGS, will talk about IAJGS.
- September 19 – Kory Meyerink will speak to us about Professional Genealogy. This meeting will be held at the FamilySearch Library in the main floor computer lab at 6:30. It will also be a Zoom meeting at https://ancestry.zoom.us/j/97193716855?pwd=a2o5TzBtL3d5VnBnb0dqeDI2MHNMUT09
- October 17 – Paula Paradise will speak on “Breaking through the Brick wall of John Paradise: Utah to Prussia”. It will also be a Zoom meeting.
- November 21 – Elections! Michael Strauss from Ancestry ProGenealogists will speak on ICAPGen. This meeting will be held at the FamilySearch Library in Classroom C at 6:30. It will also be a Zoom meeting.
- December 18 – ?
See many of our previous meetings on our Past Meetings page.