For the foreseeable future (April 2020), we will be holding virtual meetings.
Our meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month beginning at 6:30pm in the main floor classrooms at the Family History Library located at 35 North West Temple Street in downtown Salt Lake City, across from Temple Square (Google Map). Parking is available in the lot behind the Church History Museum for free from 4 – 9pm; the entrance is on North Temple between West Temple and 200 West. We meet in one of the classrooms on the main floor.
For 2020, we’re looking into moving meetings to Sunday, also at the FHL. Therefore, dates listed here are tentative.
Our first meeting will take place just before RootsTech.
- February 24 – Daniel Horowitz, Israeli and European Records Available on MyHeritage
- March 16 – Daniel R. Jones, Slavic Research at FamilySearch – postponed
- April 20 – Janette Silverman, Researching in Eastern European Archives
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20 – Brian Podoll, Other German Record Sources, Beyond the Vitals
- August 17 – Emily Garber, Learning Our Craft: Online Opportunities for Improving Our Research Skills
- September 21 – Todd Knowles, What’s New at FamilySearch
- October 19 – Brooke Shreier Ganz, Reclaim the Records
- November 16