For the foreseeable future (since April 2020), we will be holding virtual meetings via GoToWebinar.
Our meetings are scheduled for the third Monday of each month beginning at 6:30pm, except for May and September, which are the second Mondays due to holidays.
- January 18 – Janette Silverman, Lost in the Shoah: the Rescuing Power of Genealogy
- February 15 – Brian Schellenberg, Introduction to German Paleography
- March 15 – Kathy Kirkpatrick, The Hidden Jewish Heritage of a Catholic Italian-American Family
- April 19 – Jonathan Friedmann, Jewish Museum of the American West
- May 10 – Angie Bush, Endogamy and Your DNA Matches
- June 21 – Chuck Weinstein, The Three Great Myths of Jewish Genealogy
- July 19 – Schelly Talalay Dardashti and Maria Apodaca, Conversos and Crypto Jews
- August 16 – Erika Manternach, Conducting an Effective Oral History Interview
- September 13 – Paul Graham, Genealogical Source Citations
- October 18
- November 15
- December 20