The Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP) has some evening programs coming up that are free to the public to attend via Zoom thanks to several sponsoring organizations. These all take place at 5PM Mountain time.
Each presentation is hosted by the sponsoring society, and must be registered for via each society, but you may find some other presentations of interest on each one.
- Rebecca Whitman Koford, Research Logs: Write or Regret It
- Debbie Abbott, Through the Eyes of a Genealogist: Paul Newman
- CeCe Moore, Serendipitous Story of John Doe and an Adoptee
- Michael Lacopo, Method for Identifying the German Origins of American Immigrants
- Karen Stanbary, It’s All About Respect: Clinical Tips to Manage Uncomfortable Conversations bout Surprising DNA Test Results
- Annette Burke Lyttle, Reconstructing the Lives of Our Farming Ancestors
- David Rencher, An Update on What’s New at FamilySearch and the 1950 Census Indexing Project
- Rich Venezia, Alien Registrations in America
Presentations are daily from June 20 – 23 and July 11 – 14.
Learn more at the GRIP web site, where you will also find the links to register for each presentation.