Our meetings are scheduled for the third Monday of each month beginning at 6:30pm at the Family History Library located at 35 North West Temple Street in downtown Salt Lake City, across from Temple Square (Google Map). Parking is available in the lot behind the Church History Museum for free from 4 – 9pm; the entrance is on North Temple between West Temple and 200 West. We meet in one of the classrooms on the main floor.
Our 2019 meeting schedule is as follows (future speakers/topics are tentative):
- February 26 – Daniel Horowitz, 10 Things You May Not Want To Know About MyHeritage
- March 19
- April 16 – Todd Knowles, The Knowles Collection
- May 21 – Joshua Perlman and Banai Feldstein, Jewish Gravestones
1817 – An Introduction to Jewish Genealogy – at the JCC
- July 15 – Joshua Perlman, The Daughters of the American Revolution Library: What’s Available & How To Use It
- August 19 – Banai Feldstein, Lesser Known Online Resources
- September 16 – Kathy Kirkpatrick, Jewish Military Burials in Europe and the US
- November 18
No meetings in October for the High Holidays.
Our June meeting will be held at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) located at 2 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, up near the University of Utah.